I have always wanted to do this (start a blog, I mean). Ideally this blog will provide a sounding board for my thoughts, feelings and stories and more importantly it will be a great way to "remember" what it was like raising my 3 young children. Just the other day Bill & I were talking about the fact that this may just be (god willing) the most hectic time in our lives. We are living in Yardley, PA with our 3 children. Ryan- who will be 5 next week is our sweet loving first born. Brady, who turned 3 this past spring is our middle "wild child" and Audrey is our sweet sweet 4 month old angel who is just too young and green to label just yet.
My life is everything I dreamed it would be and at the same time it can be completely overwhelming.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment